Artists are invited to submit work to the brief of 'Winter' for an exhibition to run from 1st December to 5th January. Please read Terms and Conditions below:
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Exhibition Address:
Katharine Jennings School of Art and Gallery, Stamp Place, Church Road, Rotherfield, East Sussex
2. Dates: All accepted work must be ready for hanging by 30th November 2018. Exhibition runs from 1st December to 5th January.
Artists: Must be over 18 and a UK resident.
4. Artwork: All submissions must meet the brief of 'Winter'.
only, no prints will be accepted.
2d art only.
Maximum size accepted A3
Ready for sale.
5. Framing: All works must be properly framed with 'D' rings and wire or hanging
cord ready to be hung.
6. Insurance: Artists must have their own insurance for their works and attach a copy of the insurance policy schedule to their application.
Applications: Artists may submit up to 2 works for consideration.
To apply, please email email@example.com. Email must include:
- A clear digital photo of each work
- Title of work
- Size of work
- Medium of work
- Sale price of
- Name and full contact details of Artist.
7. Charges: There is a £5 handling fee per 1-2 artwork submitted. A commission of 25% will be charged on any artwork sold during the exhibition, which will be
taken as a deposit for the sale. Details of the customer will then be passed to the artist to deal directly with them regarding payment of the balance and collection, after the exhibition has finished.